Saturday 21 July 2018

Major Project - Name Ideas

NAME IDEAS

Whilst keeping my game description fresh in my mind, I tried to think of suitable names that this could be called. I realised that the name of the game would need a name that catches the eye and is easy to read, as well as reflecting the aim of the game. It needs to reflect that it is a strategy game where both aggressive and passive methods are possible and make people want to play it. Below are some of the names I came up with:

Fortify of Invasion
Assault of Redemption
Redemption Assault
Freedom and Terror
Conquer Quest
Masterrain
Dreadreign
Battlecraze
Chase of Campaigns
Prototypes & Victory
Conquer of Strife
Elements of War
Siegeforce
Champions of Corruption
Fortify and Die

In the end I have decided to go with Conquer Quest as I feel that this is easy to remember, but effective enough for someone to want to play the game. It reflects the fact that one aim of the game is to conquer but also the fact that there is different quests going on in the game at the same time. I feel that it is an effective title for the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment