Thursday 25 February 2016

Adaptation part B - Research Black Death

The Black Death was spread supposedly by fleas on rats and the rats where spread around the world by the trade ships they boarded. These trade ships spread the plague which would make it a perfect vehicle to be the base model and shape for my vehicle.

 
 
As these ships have an old look to them I plain on using a modern style of trade ships, but I'll incorporate some of the features of the original trade ships that carried the plague. When I first hear "Black Death" I think of dying flesh that has gone black, this could be incorporated into the ship by the metal rotting away and turning black.

 
With the possibility of the different racecourses being on land, air or sea each vehicle with have three different types of sages to fit with the each course.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment