At the beginning of this minor project I was excited to do project that I set the premise for. I knew what I wanted to do and where I wanted to be by the end of it. By the end date I wanted to have the story set out, block models and the voice over done. As well as the pre-vis and the UV's for Barbara's scene done. I feel that at the beginning of the project, I could push for this amount of work to be complete and that if I keep to a timeline, I could keep up with it. I feel like I was on track until half way through. Where due to poor time management with no fault but my own, work slowed down.
The main struggle I came across was keeping to a size scale for the models. With the style being realistic, the sizes of objects needed to be correct, so they don't look out of place. This was a massive time consumption that I did not fully take into consideration. With the work only getting to voice over, block models, pre-vis and slightly more detailed models for Barbara's scene. I Plan on setting out a more detail day by day plan to catch up on what needs to be finished and to stay on track.
Overall I've learnt a lot at this point, I feel my project is heading in the right direction. I just need to stay on top of it.