Friday 22 January 2016

Info Graphic, How to get your inheritance faster in 7 easy steps research.

How to get your inheritance faster in 7 easy steps is the name for my info graphic. While talking to Alan about my info graphic he suggested to look into what inheritance means as that is the main word. In the dictionary Inheritance means something that is or may be inherited; property passing at the owner's death to the heir or those entitled to succeed; legacy.
 
My info graphic will be about taking out your family members to get your inheritance money faster. I looked into family tree websites and how they are laid out to see if I could replicate their style or layout. Most of the websites have a sort of universal layout with a few slight varitations.     

 
 
I am thinking that my info graphic style will be in the layout of a tree and each member of the family is on a branch. The head of the family i.e. the grandfather is at the top and you are at the bottom of the tree. With each member it zooms in on the branch and then show a way to get rid of them. Each way will be a comical or stereotypical way that would fit in with how that family member lived making seem like an accident. 
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Infographic 'style' references: check out:

    Edward Gorey
    David Shrigley
    Tim Burton's Oyster Boy
    Purple Ronnie

    ReplyDelete